I made this a few months ago and it was so good I wanted to share the recipe with you!
- 1 Package smoked sausage (such as Hillshire Farms)
- 1 Medium cabbage
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Can diced tomatoes
- About 1/2 stick of butter or butter substitute
- Favorites seasonings
- Cut up cabbage and onion
- Place in a large frying pan and saute in the butter until softened
- Cut up sausage and add to cooked cabbage/onion mixture
- Add can of diced tomatoes (including the liquid)
- Cover and continue to cook on medium/low until sausage is heated.
- I used a strainer to take everything out of the pan to reduce the amount of liquid
- Season to taste
- Eat and enjoy